Sunday 1 April 2012

Tulip Birthday

A clean and simple spring birthday card using a Woodware Single image.  I stamped the flower four times and popped up the various layers - I rolled the petals carefully around a glue stick for a rounded look to give more dimension - you'll have to take my word for it because it's not showing up in my photo!
I drew the leaves and then added a Verve sentiment.
With such a big, bold image it seemed right to keep this clean and simple, it might be the only time I've made a card without ANY embellishments!
Copics used:
V08, V06, V12, V01, V00
YG25, YG23, YG00
Supplies include:
Woodware Tulip Single
Verve Wishing You
Copics

5 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

It's beautifully clean, but certainly not simple! This is colored gorgeous!! I just enjoy your creations no doubt about it!

Unknown said...

Bridget great stamping such a pretty image and lovely colours well done its lovely Hugs Elaine

Jacynthe said...

Bridget- this is absolutely gorgeous! Pinned it on Pinterest :)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Clean and simple... and BEAUTIFUL! :o)

Wanda Cullen said...

WOW!!! Love the vibrant shading of your colors and the dimension you added...stunning indeed!