Sunday 29 April 2012

Be Still and Know


Today's Featured Stamper at Splitcoaststampers is Linda (abbysmom2198) and I used Linda's lovely layout for this card using one of my favorite verses of Scripture.
The dp panels are stitched onto cardstock....this kind of layout appeals to me as it gives space to mix a couple of dp's and leaves room for a bit of nice, clean white space.
The flower is layered up with die-cuts using My Favorite Things Flower Trio and Leaf Trio Die-namics, and the verse is a Plain Jane from Verve.
The leaves, punched with a Martha Stewart leaf punch have been scored down the middle and shaped slightly with a stylus on a foam mat.
Supplies include:
Memory Box Delicate Vine die
Spellbinders Nestabilities Circles
SU Lucky Limeade carstock
Paper Mill Shop white linen cardstock
Sewing Machine
SU Lucky Limeade ink
Pearls
Echo Park Victoria Gardens dp
Woodware butterfly punch

3 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!!!

Wanda Cullen said...

This is so gorgeous! Love the vine border that reminds me of a trellis! Great spring color combo!

Anonymous said...

I just stopped by from your Design Spot over at Paper and Such and gosh I am glad I did! Your work is absolutely beautiful. There is a serene calm that exudes from your cards...I love it! I just became your newest follower!
Hugs from Harrisville, New Hampshire USA
Beth P

P.S. if you come over to my blog for the month of May I am having a fabulous giveaway you might be interested in http://elisabetpollock.blogspot.com
In any case thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous work...I am looking forward to seeing more in the future!