Friday 20 April 2012

Dress Up Diva


Here's a card using the My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Club #68 sketch this week.
I had fun coloring this cute little diva from MFT's Dress Up Diva set - I have a couple of friends I could send this card to - doesn't everyone know one or two diva's and don't they make life more fun??!!
With that little strand of pearls around her neck, it just seemed right to use some pearls for embellishements!
I recently found some twine that has a creamy hue rather than stark white and I like the way it matches cream  based dp's and cardstock - it's made by Creative Expressions.
I used MFT's By the Letter Die-namics for the word DIVA - I love being able to use these die-cuts to spell a word on a card.
Supplies include:
First Edition Dream Catcher dp
Pearls
Copics
Twine (Creative Expressions)
Sewing Machine
Memento Tuxedo Black ink

3 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

This so adorable, Really like the image, and how you colored it.

Wanda Cullen said...

This image is just too cute! It makes me smile everytime I see it! Love the colors you used!

Sue T said...

Hi Bridget, I love this card and love this image. Is this a stamp?
I would love to make some cards for the hospital for the little girls~