Thursday 12 April 2012

Hey, Sweet Pea!

This is a card made for yesterday's Sketch Challenge at Splitcoaststampers...I love circles and mixing dp so this was fun!  Taylor chose the sketch based on a card made by Sharon (notimetostamp).
This darling little pea pod image is from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Punny Fruit and Veggies set...it's easy to color, and I stamped it several times so I could pop up the individual peas!
Spellbinders Nestabilites Circles both Large and Small got a workout on this one, and I got to use one of my favorite things - red and white twine from The Twinery.
Supplies include:
Spellbinders Nestabilities Circles Large, Small
Sewing Machine
DCWV dp
My Minds Eye dp
October Afternoon dp
October Afternoon button
SU Real Red, Lucky Limeade cardstock
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Versafine Black Onyx ink

3 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

This is so nicely done. I love this sketch, and you did a great job with it.

Benzi said...

Just adorable. That image of the pea pod is the sweetest thing. Great choice of papers to make a cheerful and colorful creation. Love it!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Julia Aston said...

Your curved pea pod stamping is perfect for the circles Bridget! This card is so bright and fun - I was put off by all the circles on the sketch but you worked it wonderfully!