Wednesday 4 April 2012

Happy Birthday Korin!

We're a day early with a special surprise birthday blog hop for our sweet friend Korin, owner of Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps!  Korin's birthday is tomorrow but we didn't want this celebration to get lost in all the excitement of Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps April Release Blog Hop and Release Party taking place then!
We wanted Korin to know how special she is to us all so we've put our hearts into creating some birthday designs for her. 
Here's my card for Korin which I hope has winged it's way over the Atlantic and is hopefully already in her mailbox!

I used Sweet and Sasy Stamps Serene Silhouettes to stamp the grass and sponged a sky with a cloud die-cut (using a Papertrey Ink die).  I added pearls to the white doily, with a hot pink bg to give the doily more definition. 
The sentiment is from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Blessings and Thanks - it says just what I want to say to Korin:
Thanks for being a blessing.
Korin is a blessing in many ways - I appreciate her creative talent, her kindness, her fun spirit, and her love for the Lord.
Korin, may God bless you with a very special birthday and with a real sense of His love for you and His purpose for your life!
Supplies include:
Wild Rose Studio Gingham dp
Pearls
Sewing Machine
Spellbinders Nestabilities Circles
SU Melon Mambo carsdstock
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
SU Cool Caribbean, Lucky Limeade ink
Mini butterfly punch
SU Pear Pizzaz seam binding
Papertrey Ink cloud die

Thanks for stopping by - if you'd like to see all the other fabulous creations from Korin's friends, here's a list of everyone joining the party!
                                                       Taylor Usry

And you can leave Korin some early birthday love too, either on her blog, her Facebook page, or the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Facebook page!


28 comments:

Kim O'Connell said...

That is just gorgeous! It's like spring on paper!

Julie said...

Wow,what a gorgeous card Bridget!!! I love all those pearls, and that perfect bow!!!

Kim said...

So, so pretty! I love the way you created the background with the clouds and grass, beautiful!

Beate said...

Shut the front door. I LOVE your center panel. Gorgeous card.

Hugs and smiles

Lydia Fiedler said...

Wow Bridget - this is STUNNING!!! I think that sky is just my fave ever.

Beautiful.

Unknown said...

This is very pretty Brigit! Love the scene you created!

Country Mouse said...

This is so pretty!!! I love it!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Very pretty card Bridget! I love the doily mat.

merrymstamper said...

gorgeous card Bridget!! love the details :-)

Cathymac said...

The hot pink really makes this beautiful scene pop, Bridget! And of course I just love the gingham! Korin will love this gorgeous work of art from the heart!

Kelly L said...

So soft and pretty, love the pinks and greens you chose.

Giovana said...

Beautiful card Bridget! Love the scene and the doily!!

Melina said...

Bridget! This is gorgeous girl. I love the clouds, the doily and colors! Thank you for playing at Twisted Tuesday Challenges! :)

:: BlueInks :: said...

I really like how you created a nature scene. Very cute! I saw it on 2TC.

Ceal said...

Gorgeous card Bridget, Love the colors. It just takes me to my happy place :)

Anabé said...

Muy delicado tu diseño, felicitaciones

Amy Martin said...

Pretty card. Love the scene with the clouds and the butterflies. Thanks for sharing. Happy Birthday Korin!!!

Taylor said...

Wow, Bridget - this is SO pretty!! I love the pink behind the doily! Thanks so much for joining the fun celebration for Korin :)

Shannon White said...

OMGoodness this is Soo Pretty and Springy! Just Beautiful Miss Bridget!

Hugs
Shannon

AnnMarie said...

Such a sweet card! I just love it! :) Thanks for playing along over at Twisted Tuesdays!

Unknown said...

Bridget! This is just beautiful!

Melinda Gleissner said...

What a special birthday card! I love the pearls on the doily.

Patricia Hays said...

This is so pretty and perfect for Spring. I love the pearls!

itzamitzi said...

Very interesting card design, with bright springy colors!

Deb said...

wow Wow WOW, Bridget! LOVE this! What a serene scene! The hot pink peeking through, and all those pearls...oh, just takes my breath away!

Chrissy D said...

Sorry I am late, was travelling yesterday! Love the fresh colors! Gorgeous!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Your card is BEAUTIFUL! Love the doily, the color scheme, the layout... love everything about it, in fact!!!

It is perfect for the Twisted Tuesday Challenge of Clouds without stamps. Thanks for Playing along and good luck!

Patty Gorka said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous! The colors are so bright and cheery and what amazing details! Great layout, bow, and clouds too! Thanks for playing along this week at Twisted Tuesday Challenges!