Tuesday 30 April 2013

Precious Friend

 
Here's a card made for the Featured Stamper challenge this weekat Splitcoaststampers - it's Pattie G. and HERE is the card that inspired me.
I used Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Precious Poppies set for the sentiments and curved the long one on the acrylic block to imitage a butterfly flight path.
I coloured the two hat pins with Copic marker YG03 to match the dp made by Wild Rose Studios.  The polka dot dp is from Stampin Up and was sent to me by my sweet friend, Roberta (stampin'nana).
The tag was made using Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Mini Tags and Sentiments and Mini Tags and Sentiments die set with Stampin Up's Lucky Limeade ink.
Other Supplies include Spellbinders Butterflies 2, my sewing machine, a flower and some ribbon!

6 comments:

Karen M said...

This is perfectly gorgeous, Bridget. I love pinks and greens together and this is just wonderful.

Danni said...

Love this!! So pretty!

Sasha said...

Another beautifully created card, Bridget. I love how you curved your text! x

Ellen Taylor said...

Pink and green has never looked better Bridget! Love the papers and always your sewing!!!! The sentiment trail rocks too!

Audrey Hiltke said...

What a beautiful creation Bridget! I love the soft colors and wonderful papers from Roberta - they look amazing here together! Love your ribbon and pin arrangement - so unique and creative.
Hugs,
Audrey

JD/ Jill said...

What a pretty card...made with my favorite color PINK! really like the gingham too, and your butterfly just pops! So very nicely done!