Sunday 20 January 2013

Woo Hoo!

100_7657
 
This is the fun and versatile sketch we were given.
 
 
 
Display our button
 
I used a sweet owl from Paper Smooches Chubby Chums set. 
I love this fun way of sending "congratulations" to someone! 
All panels have been stitched and the owl was colored with copics. 
I used MFT Die-namics for the flower, speech bubble, and banner.
Supplies include:
MFT Say What Die-namics
MFT Flower Trio Die-namics
MFT Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics
Cheery Lynn Designs Fanciful Flourish die (leaves)
Pebbles Seen and Noted dp
Twine
Button
Sewing machine
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Copics

9 comments:

Morag said...

I love how colourful your card is... the owl just pops (great colouring!!) and the triple bow is a wonderful addition... would love to know how you tied that one! You get my vote this week!!

Suzy said...

What a great card! I really wish I could sew a straight line ;)

JD/ Jill said...

Cute card!

Lee Ann Barrett said...

This is sooo fun, bright and cheerful, Bridget! You are such an inspiration.
Love your blog!

Lisa Arana said...

a fabulously balanced card. the papers and colors are amazing. Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Smooches Sparks!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOVE your use of patterned paper! FUN card--LOVE that little owl and that twine!! Must get me some of that!!!! FAB take on last week's sketch! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:)

Hope you will join in the fun again this week!!

Tammie Edgerton said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love the fun papers and the awesome way you colored the owl and perched him on the twine, Bridget!

Misty said...

Super great!

Mary J said...

Brilliant! I'm going to have to use that sketch!