Friday 28 December 2012

Hey Chick!

 
I got new Paper Smooches for Christmas - thanks to my son, Josh!  Love how easy to colour and cut out these little critters are!  I made a very simple CAS thankyou card with MFT Die-namics - Say What for the speech bubble and PTI's cloud dies for the clouds. 
 My card making resolution for next year is to make more cards with regular sentiments such as "thank you", "thinking of you", and "happy birthday" as it seems I'm always running out of those!
Supplies include:
Paper Smooches Chubby Chums
Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler
Fiskars Circlel Cutter
Copics
Jute twine (American Crafts)
Papertrey Ink cloud dies
My Favorite Things Say What Die-namics

2 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

This is adorable!

Wanda Cullen said...

OMGoodness, this is utter CAS perfection! Love the layout and that adorable little chickie!