Sunday 2 December 2012

CAS Noel

 
I made a card for the Less is More challenge this week, which is a Color Challenge Red and Green .
Chrissie and Jen gave us some beautiful inspiration with their samples.
 Couldn't resist that color combo against a crisp creamy white background!
  I was delighted to see that the sponsor this month is My Mum's Craft Shop - I love the selection and personal service that Kitty provides and they stock a great selection of MFT Die-namics - need I say more?!
I used By the Letters Die-namics to cut letters from burgundy RED cardstock and a Cheery Lynn Designs holly die for the GREEN holly.  The bg is embossed and I added some large matching brads for berries! 
Supplies include:
My Favorite Things By the Letters Die-namics
My Favorite Things Fishtail Flags Die-namics
Cheery Lynn Designs holly die
M-bossibilities Elitel embossing folder
Stampin Up Cherry Cobbler, Lucky Limeade cardstock
Brads

16 comments:

Loli said...

Hola Bridget, very elegant CAS card, i like your embossing background, gorgeous card!
Hugs from Palma de Mallorca

Shelia said...

What a gorgeous CAS card!! Love it!!

Lynne said...

Stunning card, right up my street. Love it.
Lynne xxx

Gillian R said...

Just love this. So fab

Lisa Lara said...

oh B this is "B"utiful!. Love the embossed bg and the letters.

Loll said...

Gorgeous, Bridget! You're right, perfect to have the red and green with all that gorgeous white space! Just purchased the MFT tall letters ...hmmm maybe I should have gotten this set instead. Or maybe I need both??!! A girl can never have too many dies!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so so so COOL!!!

Chrissie said...

Bridget, this is SO pretty and SO CAS... I just love it!
Thanks SO much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Fiona said...

So striking and CAS, well done.

Rosemary said...

this is just stunning!!!

Jen Nelson said...

this is fabulous bridget... just love it!!

Thanks for joining us this week

Jen xx
"Less Is More"

Rosmarie said...

Wow, I love those bold letters, it gives a gorgeous card!

Rosi x

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful CAS card!

Sue said...

Fabulous card, Bridget! Sue x

paperscissorsink said...

Congratulations on you card at Less is More, its beautiful!

Tara Godfrey said...

WOW! Bridget this is gorgeous...I always love the CAS or Less is More look but can never pull it off...this is SO elegant!
Hugs,t