Sunday 23 December 2012

God is Love

 
I made this card in honour of Sylvia Blum, aka ~Fee~, who's today's Featured Stamper at Splitcoaststampers - love her style with both clean and simple cards and more complicated ones!  HERE is the card from Sylvia's gallery which inspired me.
I stitched down four panels of jumbo scallops and created the sentiment banner with MFT's Fishtail Flag's Die-namics and my new favorite font by Kimberley Geswein - Strawberry Limeade!  Even the name is fab!
These are also my favorite crafty flowers, they're from Wild Orchid Crafts, - they have a wonderful, extensive collection of beautiful blooms.
This Bible verse was the very first one I memorized when I was about four years old with my Mom's help.  And though I'm not fantastic at memorizing it, God's Word has been a complete rock of security in my life over the years, as well as hugely shaping and influencing in my character.
Supplies include:
Lilybee Designs dp
Rose (Wild Orchid Crafts)
Pins
Sewing Machine

3 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

So very pretty! I love the scallops and red rose. :)

Audrey Hiltke said...

Bridget - this is on stunning creation. I love the white, the scallop textures, the sewing - and especially the flower and verse. What an amazing creation. Hugs and blessings to you and yours.

Marlena M. said...

Bridget, this is gorgeous! I love the verse, the stitching and the gorgeous pop of color~