Sunday 16 December 2012

Button Flowers




Here's a card I created for today's Featured Stamper Challenge at Splitcoaststampers - it's Gail, or GailNM and HERE  is her beautiful card which inspired me!  I love a pop of color, especially red, against crisp white, so Gail's card really appealed to me!  
I stamped the flowers (from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Your Friendship set, though they are now only available as a digi called 6 Petal Flowers) on pink card stock and sponged the edges with red ink - I did this a couple of times to create more depth.  It's an alternative to colouring if you're not in the mood!
The flowers are layered on an embossed bg with a square frame, made using Nestabilities Squares.
Supplies include:
Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Your Friendship
Spellbinders Nestabilities Squares
Craft Concepts Budding Vine embossing folder
Buttons
Stampin Up Real Red, Lucky Limeade ink
Memento Tuxedo Black ink

2 comments:

Mary J said...

Wow, that's so clever and beautiful Bridget!

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely Christmas card!