Monday 4 February 2013

Paint Chip Polka Dots

 
It's a Trend Watch for the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge this week and the inspiration is POLKADOTS!
 
 
 
 
I was just at the DIY store today with my son, who is choosing some paint to redo his room, and I stood in front of all the paint chip samples, completely enamoured with the blast of beautiful colours! 
Soooo.....I used a small round punch and two small circle Spellbinder Nesties to make up some bright polka dots in my favourite shades, adding a few buttons for dimension.  It was a quick, easy and fun card.  The sentiment is from Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler, and other than Memento Tuxedo Black ink, there's no "supplies list" at all!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so fun! Love all the pops of color and your mix of circles and buttons!

Morag said...

Great card - colourful and fun!!

JD/ Jill said...

Really cute and creative!

Happy Dance said...

How clever is this?! Great idea, great colors and love the little buttons all over. Bev

Jen McD said...

I saw this on the Sparks site and it jumped out at me--AWESOME. I just love the bright dots, and I further love that you made them from paint chips! (my awesome hubby is always bringing me paint chips from the hardware store so I can craft with them, and thus far I haven't found much to do with them). Anyway, I love this!

Monika Reeck said...

As I see ur card on PS challenge I want to visit ur blog...love how u arrange al the dots and the color combo also great...very happy bright card..love ur idea... good luck with the challenge..

I am joining also the paper smooches SPARK challenge my card is number 47, would you mind to see it on my Blog..would be glad if you could leave me also some love...many thanks before...Monika

Monika Reeck said...

my comment was lost... I have said you have a great idea to arrange all the colorfull dots...what a lovely bright n colorfull card..love your idea... good luck with the challenge..I

I am joining also the paper smooches SPARK challenge my card is number 47, would you mind to see it on my Blog..would be glad if you could leave me also some love...many thanks before...Monika

Chris Dring said...

A waterfall of colorful dots! Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Love this cascade of colour ... just stunning! Anita in France :)