Tuesday 12 February 2013

Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge #207

 
Hello and welcome to another Timeless Tuesday Challenge!
 It's my second week as Guest Designer working with this talented Design Team and
the fabulous Flourishes products! 
This week Maki has given the fun and timely challenge to use Hearts on Your Creation (FTTC207). 
I used a favorite Flourishes image from the beautiful set Windows to the World!
I love the combo of the shutters and tulips and it really puts me in the mood for spring! 
As if the dark, gray, rainy Northern Irish weather hadn't already done that! :)
 
 
 
Supplies include:
Basic Gray Lucille dp
Spellbinders Nestabilities Circles
Stampin Up Blushing Bride ink
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps hearts dies
Twine
Button
Sewing machine
Copics

Thanks again to the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday DT for allowing me to join them this month and
thank YOU for taking the time to stop by today!
Enjoy what these fabulous designers have come up with for you this week and I hope it inspires YOU!

8 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Beautiful card! Wow Wow Wowwwww! Awesome coloring and I love the color combo. Such beautiful papers. :)

Tricia T said...

How PRETTY, Bridget! I don't remember seeing this set before. I'm going to have to look more closely!!

Tricia

Allison Cope said...

Wow!!! Your card is amazing Bridget! Your window looks so real! Fabulous creation this week!!!!

JD/ Jill said...

So pretty, I really like the colors and dp that you chose...

Susie said...

Home and family mean so much. I love this sweet cottage clapboard window image. And if left to my own devices I could live in a little pink papercrafting cottage with flowers at the window any day of the week!

Your paper choice couldn't have been better. I love the colors! Thank you Bridget for sharing your wonderful talent.

Deborah Anton said...

Beautiful card Bridget! Lovely papers and coloring! Perfect!

Audrey Hiltke said...

Beautiful!! Love the soft colors, perfectly coordinated papers, and your fab bakers bow. This one just warms my heart!
Hugs,
Audrey

Unknown said...

This is super pretty!! Love those designer papers and lovely heart accent. The twine bow is so cute!