Tuesday 26 February 2013

Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge #209


It's my last week as Guest Designer with the fantastic Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge team - where did the month of February go? 
This week Broni has given us the challenge  All that Glitters - to add some glitter and shine to your project! (FTTC209)!
You can find out more details on the Flourishes blog HERE. 
 
 
 I have to confess I'm not very good with glitter - it tends to appear in the strangest places for weeks after I use it - such as in lunchbox sandwiches, adorning soccer/football uniforms, and on the dogs eyelashes!  So I opted for some sheer glittery ribbon and for the shine I used Clear Gloss on the jar. 
I love the Flourishes set Garden Picks because I have a thing for jars and flower images and these are BEAUTIFUL! 
I popped up the flowers against a stitched and embossed bg and then added some flourishes in white.  I had a little heart button in my stash with flowers which look exactly like the ones in the image so it just had to go on there - don't you love it when that happens?
 
Supplies include:
Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Four
Craft Concepts Christmas Vine embossing folder
My Favorite Things Framing Flourishes Die-namics
Sewing machine
Sheer glitter ribbon
Button
Tag Punch
Copics
Anita's Clear Gloss
 
Now I hope you have time to go check out what the Design team have come up with this week, I gaurantee you'll be dazzled with not only the glitter and shine, but the talent! 
Thanks again to the Flourishes TTC team for inviting me to join them this month and thank YOU for stopping by today!
 
 

  • 15 comments:

    Becky said...

    This is stunning. Love the embossing and flourishes and gorgeous colors on the flowers.

    Irene said...

    A beautiful card with gorgeous embossing detail.
    irene
    xxxx

    Heather Rogers said...

    This is absolutely beautiful! Love the white on white. :)

    Benzi said...

    Just beautiful, Bridget! You've colored those flowers to perfection and the water in your jar looks so real. You made it all come alive.

    Have a fabulous day!

    Karen W said...

    I can't wait to play, I love all the sparkle and your card is beautiful!!

    Allison Cope said...

    LOL... I think we have glitter stories just like your Bridget!! Your card this week is stunning! Thanks for joining us for our Timeless Tuesday Challenges this month. It's been a true pleasure!

    Shea said...

    Absolutely gorgeous, Bridget. How in the heck did I miss you as GDT for Flourishes this month, one of my favorite sites of all? I must go back and look at all your lovely creations - you always do such romantic, beautiful work! TFS!!

    JD/ Jill said...

    Beautiful card! I really like the colors You used!

    Wanda Cullen said...

    Wow, this is stunning!! Love your coloring and all the textured white space! I've loved seeing all your Flourishes' projects!

    flourishes said...

    This is just stunning. I love your
    coloring and use on embossing folders.
    Jan Marie

    Denise Marzec said...

    So glad you joined us this month at the FTTC, Bridget. Your creations are stunning. I love this one with all the white and then the pop of blue. Gorgeous coloring, too.

    Broni said...

    Bridget, this card is awesome! Your coloring is perfection and I love the sparkly ribbon and glossed jar! Fabulous!!!

    Deborah Anton said...

    Simply beautiful!! The glittered ribbon is perfect and your coloring spectacular!

    Jacquie said...

    Simply beautiful! I love how you colored that jar? I'm new to comics, could you tell me what copic colours you used for your project?
    Jacquie

    Bridget said...

    Jacquie, sorry, I don't know how to contact you, but I will list them here - the copic colors are:
    BG10, B00, BG15. Hope that helps!