Sunday 2 March 2014

Bunged Banner


A card made for the Featured Stamper Challenge at Splitcoaststampers today.  
Jenn Cochran, aka fattire7 is our inspiration this week and 
HERE is the card which inspired me.  I created a little banner using 
various die-cuts and elements - it's a great way to use up scraps of dp.  
My only suggestion is to play around with the layout and layering 
so that most elements are visible - moving things around changed the 
whole look and I did that until I got something pleasing to the eye.  
This beautiful verse sentiment was a gift to me from my dear friend, 
Dina, aka dini, of Mamadini's Stamperia.  It's made by Heart and 
Soul Rubber Stamp Company.
Dies used include:
 Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Hearts Dies, Stars Dies, 
My Favorite Things Flower Trio, Fishtail Flags Die-namics, 
Papertrey Ink Happy Trails die (bird).
I also used a Woodware butterfly punch.
Just wondering if the title of my post needs explaining as "bunged" 
wasn't a word that I remember using before I came to the U.K./Ireland.  
It means loaded, jammed, or very, very full.  I'd love to know 
if it's a word commonly used in your part of the world!
Have a wonderful Sunday and thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Hannelie said...

Bridget this is sooo beautiful. A lovely combination of elements and colors.
I love that verse!
Hugs
x

Irish Cherokee said...

The sentiment and the wash line are perfect together. We are washed clean and therefore have strength in Him. Beautiful.

Lin said...

Could this be any more charming? ADORE it, Bridget!

JD/ Jill said...

Beautifully done, so colorful and pretty...one I would love to try and case...and I like that word you used but I have never heard of it before.

Petti said...

Very lovely banner!