Thursday 27 March 2014

Bag of Sequins


I had soooo much fun making this card for two challenges, the 
inspired by talented stamper Penny Ward, and the Moxie Fab 
And HERE is the lovely card in Penny's gallery which 
inspired me to try my hand at a bag of sequins - 
love the idea, it kind of reminds me of a little teabag!
I stenciled the bg with Stampin Up Lucky Limade ink 
and then spattered the background with watercolour paint.  
The bag is created with vellum and My Favorite Things 
Fishtail Flags Die-namics.  The sentiment is embossed in 
white and it's from Flourishes Sentimental Favorites.
The twine is dyed with copic in to match.  
I finished it off with some little stars using Sweet 'n Sassy 
Stamps Stars dies and some sequins!
Stars, stencils, sequins, and splatters.....
all those things make me happy! :)  
Thanks for stopping by today, hope it's a good one for you!

6 comments:

Lin said...

I think I see a winner in both challenges! LOVE how this turned out!!

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

The fun you had is reflected in this beautiful card. Your sense of color and style turns out a fabulous card every time.

Irish Cherokee said...

Very nice card Bridget. Good choice of colors.

KimCreate said...

Stunning and HAPPY!

Hannelie said...

I agree with Lin!
Winner! Just love your creations!

RenMason said...

Love this - Found it on Pinterest but would love to know how to make the vellum tag with sequins!