Monday 17 March 2014

A Mother's Heart





I used the beautiful set Roses in Bloom, which if I remember correctly, 
was the first Waltzingmouse set I ever got!  I just couldn't fit this lovely 
sentiment at the bottom and also wanted a lot of white space at the top, so it 
made sense to put it there - hope that's okay.  Living on a 
different continent, far away from my Mum/Mom for the past 28 years, 
I can say this little qoute is so true!
Thank God for Skype, facebook, and I-phones, which have
made the distance a little easier to bear!
The image is coloured with copics and the dp panels are stitched.  
I finished with a die-cut lace border and mini buttons.  
Working with this colour combo always makes me happy.
Thanks for stopping by today!

6 comments:

Lin said...

Beautiful, Bridget - love the peach and lime colors and that is a lovely rose! A perfect Mother's Day card!

LaurieJ said...

This is very lovely! Your coloring, the stitching - it's all perfect.

Irish Cherokee said...

Wonderful card. Great coloring too.

Anonymous said...

so pretty Bridget! Beautiful coloring and card designing.

JD/ Jill said...

Very pretty! Really like this color combo!

Blogger said...

Ever wanted to get free Google+ Circles?
Did you know that you can get these ON AUTOPILOT & ABSOLUTELY FREE by using Add Me Fast?