Tuesday 18 March 2014

Double Stencilling


Here's my card for two challenges, the CAS Featured Stamper Challenge at 
I'm crazy about stencilling so I was really looking forward to this!


Loll Thompson is the Featured Stamper and HERE is the gorgeous 
card which inspired me from Loll's fabulous CAS gallery - I
love EVERYTHING Loll does!
I used magic mesh and SU's Lucky Limade ink first,
then added some leaves with another stencil.
The butterfly is stamped on vellum and sponged with Ranger 
Distress Broken China ink, then highlighted with a copic marker.
The sentiment is from Flourishes Sentimental Favorites.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!

7 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Very pretty! Great case of Loll's lovely card!

Linsey R said...

This is so beautiful! I love how you stenciled in mesh and did the leaves over it and your butterfly is stunning! TFS your wonderful card!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Stunning and striking especially as you've used my favourite colours. Love it. x

Anne said...

Lovely fresh colours!
Thanks for taking the Less is More Challenge this week
Anne
(Guest commenter LIM)

Viv said...

Gorgeous card, well done :) Viv xx

Kathy Jones said...

LOVE the effect you've created here Bridget and the colours are beautiful! What a wonderful card!!

Diana Nguyen said...

Oh, that is gorgeous!