Thursday 8 August 2013

Rock On!!


A card created using several Papertrey Ink sets that I got for my birthday recently - always good to have some cards on hand for teenagers and older kids!
The sets are Rock On and Grunge Me.
I pressed several Ranger Distress Ink pads (Broken China, Scattered Straw, and Shabby Shutters) directly onto the card base, before stamping with the same colours.  
The guitar is stamped using Versafine Black Onyx ink and popped up using the matching PTI die.
I added some black stars using Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Stars dies - love this set, I think it must be my most used set of dies!
This was a fun card to create and I'm looking forward to experimenting more with this look and trying it in different colours!
Thanks for stopping by today, have a good one!

4 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Love the colorful background you created with these fun stamps Bridget! the blacky cut outs really jump off the card!

JD/ Jill said...

Great card! like all the neat details, and you always do such great stamping.
If you have noticed on my blog lately...I'm on a kick to use up my stash in my craft room...and right now it's stickers...and I have a guitar sticker...wasn't quite sure what to do with it...but you have inspired me...TFS...Hope you have a good day...Jill

jimlynn said...

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!! Your whole card "rocks"!! Love it!
Lynn

Terry said...

Thanks for Rockin', Bridget, with Flourishes in vivid color! Keep Lookin' UP! mt23