Saturday 31 August 2013

Faith, Hope and Love


Here's a fairly clean card created with the  versatile and beautiful set Prim Blessings 
by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps!
Bright yellow sunflowers are so cheerful, they're great for any occasion,
 but especially perfect for cards of encouragement.
I wanted to attach the tag on the sunflower so I drew in a stem and then added a bow and button.
 The flower is colored with copics and popped up and the flower center has been sponged with ink and popped up for another layer of dimension.
I cut a tiny heart from one of the other accent images to cover up an ink smudge!
It made me think of this verse from the Bible:
 Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. 
 (1 Peter 4:8)
Love doesn't excuse or hide wrongs, but it does help us forgive -
this little heart was very forgiving in dealing with my mistake!
I used my Scor-pal to score lines at the top of the card base and
a Fiskars Corner Rounder for the bottom edges.
Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope it's a great weekend for you!

4 comments:

Hannelie said...

I fall in love with every card you make!
This one is no exception!
beautiful job!

Danni said...

What a wonderful card! This just makes me happy looking at it!

Loll said...

Hi Bridget. Bright and cheerful - makes me smile! Loll xx

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty and bright Bridget. The yellow just pops off the card! Striking.