Friday 16 August 2013

God's Hands



My favorite stamps are those with encouraging sentiments for creating cards to send to those going through difficult times who could use a reminder of who God is and how trustworthy He is.
This beautifully designed SNSS set, His Peace, really fits the bill!
I don't know about you, but I need to be reminded almost daily to give my worries 
to Jesus and then ask Him to help me receive His peace.
This is a fairly easy to execute design - I simply
added some little brads on the accents above and below the sentiment and then arranged various shaped hearts cut from scraps of dp and card stock using Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Heart Dies.  
They're popped up at different levels for layers of dimension. 
 I then added some little black punched butterflies with pearl centers.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
  

3 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely!

Maria said...

Love all the hearts, butterflies and perfect sentiment...well done!

Stacy Kay Brais said...

Wonderful card, love the sentiment :)