Sunday 18 August 2013

Friend 2 Friend


Hello, here's a card I created for the Featured Stamper Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers - this week it's Heidi Baks, aka hlw966 and HERE is the beautiful card I chose to CASE.
I used post-it-notes to mask a strip, sponging with Stampin Up's Yoyo Yellow and Only Orange.
The flower image is from Flourishes Old Tea Rose and the sentiment is from Flourishes Sentimental Favorites. I added some black dots with a fine line pen to match the style of the art work done by the talented stamp designer, Sam Pickard.
These are my favourite kinds of cards to make - lots of clean, white space with bright pops of colour!
Have a wonderful day, thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Sasha said...

Stunning and very striking, Bridget. You coloured your rose beautifully!
Still not stamped with my set.....must ink it up and create something xx

Cathymac said...

One can tell this is your favorite kind of card to make, Bridget...your works of art are exquisite! The gorgeous blue rose just pops against the yellow panel! Simply stunning, my friend! Have a blessed Sunday!

Loll said...

Hi Bridget. GORGEOUS card ... love the images and the colors you've used are so vibrant. Loll xx

JD/ Jill said...

Bridget, I wish I had your git for colors...they always go together so nicely on your cards...very pretty!

Julia Aston said...

My goodness Bridget! what gorgeous deep colors on this! the blue and yellow are stunning!