Thursday 1 August 2013

Butterfly Love

 
Here's my sample card for the Dare to Get Dirty Challenges over at Splitcoaststampers today - I'm hosting a challenge that involves clean and simple cards and a certain colour!  
If you're a Fan Club member, you might want to hop over there so you don't miss out on the fun, the challenge, chat and an opportunity to win prizes!  If not, you can find out more about it HERE.
I used a favorite set, Hero Arts Antique Engravings for my butterflies and sponged them with Ranger Distress Mowed Lawn ink - don't you just love that name, it conjures up the smell of summer for me!
I stamped the antennae on the card base before attaching the popped up butterflies.
The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's Happy Trails set.  
Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Loll said...

Hi Bridget. Gorgeous butterflies ... love that shade of green! Loll xx

Ellen Taylor said...

Those green butterflies are outstanding Bridget! beautifully done!