Wednesday 27 April 2011

Umbrella Obsession

For some strange reason, I love images of umbrellas!  In real life, I don't like using them, and believe me, here in Northern Ireland, we need them very, very often!  This is today's sketch over at SCS, tweaked a little by using an oval.  The image is from Sugar Nellie and this little cutie, named Ella, is colored with copics and popped up on a Spellbinders oval, sponged while still in the die.  The dp is from Echo Park.
My printer has been broken so I've been unable to do any custom sentiments such as Bible verses recently. I've just got a new printer and it's now up and running so I can get back into a more creative mode!

1 comment:

seamom said...

This is a darling card, and a great tweaked take on the sketch!
This is my first time visiting your blog. You had commented on one of my cards on SCS, and I liked especially your words, "Creativity is a reflection of our Creator". So I decided to check out your blog! I really like your style!
See you again soon!