Wednesday 6 April 2011

Are You Staff or Family?

I made this for a color challenge over at SCS - the dp (October Afternoon) didn't have any red which was included in the challenge, so I colored the orange and yellow flower centers red with a copic to match the color scheme.  The cat image is made by Elzybells (no longer in production) and it's colored with copics.  The pillow and scallops (cut with an MFT small scallop Die-namic) are dp by Memory Box.  I cut the banner sentiment with a ruler and craft knife. and added twine.  The ovals are Spellbinders Nestabilities and I sponged the top oval while still in the die with SU's Cool Caribbean.  Lydia at SCS put this on their Facebook page, evidently there are loads of cat owners who can really identify with this sentiment!!  At the moment I'm "family" as a dog owner, but I've been "staff" in the past as we had a number of cats while I was growing up!

1 comment:

Jacynthe said...

This is just too cute for words!!!