Friday 15 April 2011

Hairy Potter

I created this one for the Ways to Use It challenge at SCS yesterday to use people on your card - this Emerson girl American Art image is great if you don't have much time for coloring!  I'd look a little like this with out the help of my hair straighteners! The dp's are My Minds Eye and October Afternoon, and the scallops are cut with MFT's large scallop Die-namic. 
Lots of people have asked me where I got this thicker Bakers twine, so here's the link to Purple Greetings Cards, which is here in the U.K.:
It only comes in red, turqouise blue, and an aqua green, but it's beautifully thick and has a sort of off white hue rather than being stark white, which I love for some cards!  It's also quite reasonable in price!

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

I LOVE THIS!!! What a hoot! Especially since I just real ALL the Harry Potter books---this is definitely more up my alley!!!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

What a cute image, sentiment, and card, Bridget!

bensarmom said...

This had me laughing out loud...maybe cuz I could relate to it! LOL Love your sense of humor.
Easter Blessings