Sunday 18 May 2014

Watercolor Sea


Well, the Watercolor for Cardmakers Online Class has come to an end 
and I have to say I've really enjoyed it.  It was the first online class 
I've ever done, and I heartily recommend it!
So when it came to the Featured Stamper Challenge at Splitcoaststampers 
today, I chose THIS beautiful watercolor card from the gallery of 
Viv, aka Daizy-Mae, to inspire me.
I'm also entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Die Crazy!
The sky is watercolored with Ranger Distress Broken China, 
Tattered Rose, Picked Raspberry and Peacock Feathers inks.  
The sea is sponged with Broken China ink.
The sentiment is from Verve and the seashells were cut 
using Cuttlebug Sea Shells Dies.
The whole card is made from thick watercolour paper 
which gives a rich feel.
Thanks so much for stopping by today, 
I hope you're having a great weekend!

4 comments:

Hannelie said...

Wow Bridget this is stunning!

Irish Cherokee said...

I am a realist artist at heart. It is an absolute joy to see someone use water colors to dring the beauty of scenes to life. You did well in the class.

JD/ Jill said...

Stunning card...this card is so secrene and beautifully done. I really like that sentiment!

Jingle said...

Wow! This is stunning! Gorgeous scene! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!