Thursday 26 May 2011

Rose Blossom Sweet Peek

I'm very excited today to post my first card as a Sweet and Sassy Stamps Design Diva, a Sweet Peek for their new June Release of Rose Blossom!   Along with the rose are beautiful sentiments reflecting the joys of friendship - I used two of those today, creating a little tag with one.  The circles were cut with Nestabilities Circles and Lacy Circles, and I used Basic Grey Olivia , Memory Box, and My Minds Eye dp.  The large scallops are cut with an MFT Die-namic.  Ribbon and black and white twine from The Twinery are the finishing touches.  If you'd like to see what the other Design Diva's have created with this set, pop over to Sweet and Sassy Stamps blog.

5 comments:

Korin said...

This is just gorgeous, Bridget! I am SOOOO thrilled to have you as part of our team and can't wait to work with you over the coming months :).Big hugs!

Mary Marsh said...

a big welcome bridget to the snss design team-your card is so beautiful -love how you highlighted the rose image in the circle dies-great dsp as well

Unknown said...

Beautiful. I love the background paper.

KanataNewf said...

Beautifully coloured.

Cottage Crafter said...

How beautiful!