Sunday 1 May 2011

My Refuge

The Featured Stamper today at SCS is Susan (Lateblossom) - I have to admit that my natural style is probably not clean and simple, so I love being able to be inspired by someone who does it so well!  The image is from Hero Arts and I used Ranger Distress Shabby Shutters and SU Melon Mambo inks.  I used a toothbrush to spatter ink and added a border with a fine line marker, after sponging across the bottom of the panel.
This verse is very meaningful to me lately as I've felt worries and concerns weighing me down - the Lord is my refuge in those worries - these words remind me that there is rest in His shadow because He is not just Almighty, He is the Almighty!

2 comments:

Kerri said...

Bridget, this is GORGEOUS!!! I love the sponging and spattering and that flower is fabulous! Awesome colors and verse!

Judy Rozema said...

Beautifully done~!