Wednesday 21 September 2011

Lacey Butterfly

I used today's sketch at Splitcoaststampers for my card today, along with the colors in the Sweet and Sassy Stamps Inspiration challenge this week.  This sentiment from Sweet and Sassy Stamps Everyday Miracles set is meaningful today since I just got some news which means there'll be some changes ahead - who likes adjusting to change - not me!!!
And speaking of change - our day here started out with lashing rain and dark, gray skies, but right now I can see some clear blue sky and it's brightened up quite a bit - sometimes change is GOOD!
Other Supplies
Cheery Lynn Designs butterfly die
Versafine Vintage Sepia
Cream Linen cardstock (The Papermill Shop)
Swiss dots embossing folder
Flower (Wild Orchid Crafts)

4 comments:

Kathlene said...

So so beautiful! I just found out Cheery Lynn is a few miles from where I live...all that lacy goodness so close. Lovely colorful card. Love the texture of embossing. TFS! xoxo

Cathymac said...

Beautiful butterfly...beautiful sentiment...and a beautiful card, Bridget!

mamawcindy said...

Your Card is Gorgeous!!! Love It! I have never seen that Butterfly Die. Beautiful!!! I found you because you left me a comment on Splitcoast about my Pet Sympathy Card. I just became a follower. Would Love for you to come visit my Blog sometime. :0)
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

Shannon White said...

Goodness! How Gorgeous is this?..8-) Wow! Love the embossed panels an Fabulous butterfly! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon