Friday 30 September 2011

Bless Your Heart

Today's free for all challenge at Splitcoaststampers is to use color blocking. I used Sweet and Sassy Stamps Serene Silhouettes to pick up the brown in the DCWV dp .  I sponged the Nestie circle while still in the die and then cut a circle mask from a post it note to mask the circle edge - I found that if I stamped the silhouette while still in the Nestie, I didn't get a good sharp edge.  I had no light coral ink but Versamagic Pink Dust seemed to be along the same hues and did the job. The sentiments are from Sweet and Sassy Stamps Blessings and Thanks  - what a versatile set, I can see I'll be reaching for that one time and time again!
Other supplies include:
DCWV Garden Party Matt Stack
Ribbon,
Butterfly Punch
Mini button
Lace
Spellbinders Nestabilities Circles, large, small
Versamagic Pink Dust Ink
SU Early Espresso dp
Papertrey Ink Tiny Tags die
SU Soft Suede ink

No comments: