Monday 12 September 2011

Champagne Roses

This is my card for today's CAS sketch challenge at Splitcoaststampers.  Recently I placed an order at Wild Orchid Crafts for some mulberry flowers and couldn't resist some of this organza rose trim.  One of the reasons I like it is because of it's "squish" value - lots of volume, but it can be squished for mailing without any damage!  It matched perfectly my champagne pearls and this Kaisercraft Gypsy Sisters dp.  I can't speak highly enough of Paul and Siri at Wild Orchid Crafts - they e-mailed to say there might be a delay in filling orders due to a very busy period, but when I e-mailed to say I'd love to have them in time for some design commitments on-line, they got them right out to me - wonderful personal service!
I stamped the Verve sentiment in brown though it looks black, using Versafine Vintage Sepia.  It was a quick easy card, just what I needed today! 

2 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!!

Cathymac said...

Beautiful, Bridget! From the simple design, to the gorgeous roses and the amazing verse...every detail is perfect!