Sunday 16 February 2014

Sweet Kiss


A card for the Featured Stamper Challenge at Splitcoaststampers - today we're honouring Lols, aka yorkshire lass!  HERE is the cute House Mouse card I chose to CASE from Lols gallery.
I used an SNSS cloud die to sponge the sky 
and copics to color the image.  
The sentiment from Our Daily Bread Designs Sentiment Collection seemed perfect - this image never fails to warm my heart!  Those little eyes are closed in the sweet bliss of acceptance and affection!  This will go to someone in my church, there are SO many, many people I could send it to however, I'd need a whole stack of them!
The House Mouse stamp is the 
same as my post title - Sweet Kiss!
Thanks for stopping by today, have a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

Hannelie said...

This is adorable Bridget!
You bless us with your beautiful creations!

Heather Rogers said...

This is darling, Bridget! Your cloud background looks amazing. :)

Irish Cherokee said...

House mouse is on of my favorites. This is colored perfectly and the sentiment is right on. Wonderful.

JD/ Jill said...

Very nicely done...and as always...great colors!

Katie Sims said...

This is as sweet as sweet gets, Bridget! Oh how I love your card style...I can always spot yours in a gallery right away! Your cloud background looks amazing as does your sweetly colored image! :)

Tammie Edgerton said...

Bridget, this is adorable and your coloring, WOW! Great card!