Thursday 4 July 2013

Melon Memories



Happy 4th of July to all those celebrating in the U.S.A! 
I'm American born and bred, but have lived here in Northern Ireland the past 28 years.
I'm proud to be American and am so thankful for my heritage and all those who have contributed to it, from the founding fathers to those who serve in the military today.
I have many happy memories of 4th of July picnics and family celebrations and those memories include fabulous food such as sweet watermelon!   
Here's a card made with the recently released set from Sweet 'n Sassy StampsSweet Kiwi Koala .
 I created it for the release last month and then my computer broke down,
so I couldn't participate in the blog hop.
The image is colored with copics and cut with Spellbinders Nestabilities Circles Small. 
The dp is from My Minds Eye and Stampin Up.
I added a little tag using the fabulous
Mini Tags and Sentiments Die Set from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps - love how versatile this set is!  
This is my favorite type of card to make - using a mix of dp's yet
leaving some nice, clean, crisp white space.
Have a wonderful, safe holiday celebration and thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cute!!

Sasha said...

Such a sweet image, Bridget! Love your layout, too x

JD/ Jill said...

Sweet image...very nicely colored!