Monday 1 October 2012

Leafy Blessings

Today's CAS challenge at Splitcoaststampers is to use the colors aqua, yellow, coral and white - my hubby needed a quick thank you card so I went with a fall theme using Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Autumn Leaves, coloring them with copics and popping them up over a dp panel.  If I had more time I might have masked and sponged a strip for the leaves but this is a speedy alternative!
 It also helped that these leaves are very easy to cut out.  
I used a lovely blessing from the SNSS set Blessings and Thanks for the sentiment.
Not only quick but using limited supplies, it's very rare my supplies list is so short!
Supplies include:
Copics
Echo Park dp

1 comment:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how beautiful!! I just love your colors, all the white space and the yellow and red leaves against the background. Gorgeous!!
hugs,
Chris