Friday 19 October 2012

Kind Words


Here's a card I made for yesterday's Hope You Can Cling To Challenge at Splitcoaststampers - Ardyth's Vital Signs.  We were to make a card inspired by the elements of heartbeat, breathing, circulation, etc. 
I sponged a large heart while still in the Nestie die, and stamped it with a sentiment from my favorite Verve set, Kind Words.  The flourish is by Papertrey Ink.
It's a CAS card with lots of black space instead of white!
Supplies include:
Papertrey Ink Flourishes
Prima Rose
Couture Creations Houndstooth embossing folder
Twine
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
SU Blushing Bride ink
Spellbinders Nestabilities Hearts

3 comments:

Karen M said...

Beautiful card, Bridget. i love the colours you have used and the heart on its side is a lovely wee twist! Kx

shirley-bee said...

This is beautiful, Bridget! I agree with Karen about the colours and the heart on its side. Lovely sentiment too.

JD/ Jill said...

Very pretty! This is one of my favorite color combo's and Pink being my favorite color...Lovely job on this one.