Tuesday 8 May 2012

Paper and Such May Flowers Challenge


I'm delighted to be a Guest Designer with Paper and Such this month along with the talented Laurel Seabrook, and it's time for one of the twice monthly challenges - it's all about "May Flowers"!
I adore poppy images and Paper and Such Poppies was so much fun to color - 
I sponged the oval with Ranger Distress Scattered Straw and colored the poppies with copics.  
I used MFT's Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics for the panel and sentiment banners.  For finishing touches I added a button and gingham ribbon!
I hope you get the chance to play along too, I'm looking forward to seeing your creations!
Supplies include:
Spellbinders Nestabilities Ovals Petite Large, Small
Memory Box dp
Ranger Distress Scattered Straw ink
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Ribbon
October Afternoon button
Sewing machine
Copics
White gel pen

5 comments:

Winnie said...

So pretty! I love your poppies and your coloring of them. Love the papers and the stitching.. It is such a sweet card.

Allisa said...

Gorgeous Coloring!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Beautiful Bridget!! LOVE the colors!!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Janice M said...

Beautiful card Bridget! I just LOVE the way you colored the center of the poppies!

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Bridget well done Hugs Elaine