Monday 24 October 2011

Cupcake Thankyou

I made this card based on a CAS sketch by Patricia (PHinVA) at Splitcoaststampers today.  The cupcake was designed by my friend Dina Kowal and is available at her etsy shop along with a fun cupcake background.
I used post-it-notes to mask a strip and sponged with various inks.  The cupcake icing is liberally covered with Stickles and extra glitter!
This card is going to a group of ladies at our church who organise fun nights for us and they call it "Cupcakes"!  I've enjoyed the opportunity to get to know people better, relax and have fun.  At our last get- together I sat beside a mother and daughter who really helped me as they shared the experiences of what their family had gone through - it encouraged me to keep praying about certain things with faith.  
I thought it was time to let those ladies know I appreciate our Cupcake get-togethers!
Other supplies include:
Waltzingmouse Say It Loud sentiment stamps
SU Cool Caribbean, Orchid Opulence ink
Memento Angel Pink ink
Ranger Distress Shabby Shutters ink
Versafine Black Onyx ink
buttons
twine (The Twinery) 
copics

No comments: