Monday 3 October 2011

Above and Beyond

I used the CAS sketch at Splitcoaststampers for my birthday card to my Dad - I think I can post it here, safe in the knowledge that he won't be browsing craft blogs on the web!  I cut some hills from scrap dp, sponging the edges for definition and sponged some clouds using a diecut (Papertrey Ink) as a mask.  The sentiment was computer generated to go with Papertrey Ink's Everyday Button Bits hot air balloon images. 
It was a fun card to make and thankfully I can say I mean every word of the sentiment about my dear Dad!
Other Supplies include:
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
SU Cool Caribbean Ink
Spellbinders Nestabilities Circles
DCWV, SU dp
Twine (The Twinery)
October Afternoon buttons

1 comment:

Jill said...

Wow, Bridget - this card is amazing! Absolutely fabulous! The colours, the design it all just works so well.

Jill x