Sunday 8 February 2015

Blessed is She


Hello!  I have a watercolor card for you today with a beautiful Bible 
verse stamp I recently got from Verve.  I've used 300 gms/140 lb 
watercolor paper (I love the rich thickness of it plus there's less warping) 
and Ranger Distress Picked Raspberry for the background.  
The Blessed die is from Papertrey Ink's Counting 
My Blessings set and it's cut with the same watercolor paper
twice, stacked for dimension and I added a black die-cut 
behind for extra definition.  And then a few sequins to finish!  
I love this verse which contains the words spoken by an angel to Mary, 
the mother of Jesus.  The Bible is full of promises, some say as many 
as 3000 - I haven't taken the time to count, but I do know that even
 believing one or two of God's promises can be truly life changing!
Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Hannelie said...

I so LOVE to stop here Bridget... and be blessed with your beautiful, meaningful creations.
This is beautiful!

Pam Sparks said...

Gorgeous Bridget! Mary - a beautiful example of faith!