Sunday 28 October 2012

Thank You in Pink


Janine (nines) is the featured stamper today and HERE is the card that inspired my card - Janine used chalk to make two softly colored strips, I did my strip by masking with post it notes. To make a mask, I googled a leaf image, cut it out from the inside so I could use the negative piece of paper to sponge inside with ink.  This works well with almost any image which is easily recognizable by it's simple outline.  
The Hope You Can Cling To challenges are nearly over, it's been a fun month for a wonderful cause!
Supplies include:
Waltzingmouse Say It Loud
SU Blushing Bride, Melon Mambo, Cherry Cobbler ink
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
buttons
post-it-notes

3 comments:

Sue McRae said...

Love how you combined the different shades of pink.

Wanda Cullen said...

Love your masking and use of the negative cut shape! Beautiful CAS card!

shirley-bee said...

Beautiful card. I like how you've placed the sentiment through the edge of the colour band.