Saturday 6 October 2012

Coffee and Scones




Here's a card I made celebrating the joys of chatting with a good friend and having a cuppa, as we call it here in Northern Ireland!  And if we were out for coffee together, I'd buy you a delicious scone to go with it - my favorite is a hot cinnamon scone with real Irish butter dripping over the edges!
I colored this cute Cocoa image with copics and popped up the main image over the tail - I stamped the image on the circle and colored in the tail - an easy way to get around the problem of fussy cutting around that cute, curly little tail!  
This set, Cocoa's Latte,  is a favorite of mine - it has a number of different sentiments that you can add to the coffee cup.
A doily seemed in order for our chat over coffee and scones and why not some flowers too!  
Whatever your weekend holds, I hope it's a good one for you...
Supplies include:
Cheery Lynn Designs Doily die
MFT Flower Trio Die-namic
SU Cherry Cobbler cardstock
Sewing machine
Twine
Brads
Copics

1 comment:

Tricia T said...

Mmmmm... coffee with a friend. I'll be right over! : ) LOL! Adorable Cocoa card!