Friday, 4 May 2012

Welcome Puppy

I used the MFT Wednesday Sketch Club #70 sketch for my card and bottle tag to make this set for someone who is celebrating the joy of getting a brand new puppy!
The bottle tag is on a bottle of doggie shampoo...I'm planning on doing a pampering set for a friend along the same lines, I just love being able to make a tag for all kinds of bottles so easily with the MFT Let's Toast Die-namics.
I also made a tag for a little rawhide chewbone to complete the set.
Here's a photo of the card itself:
All edges have been distressed with Ranger Distress Frayed Burlap ink.  I was wishing I had the MFT Pet Charm Die-namics and the Pinking Edge Die-namic for this, but I just used my old pinking shears - not that easy to get it straight!
I recently found some twine by Creative Expressions which is cream instead of white mixed with the colors, and I love it for distressed, vintage or retro cards.
Supplies include:
Basic Grey brads
October Afternoon buttons
Spellbinders Nestabilities Circles
Sewing Machine
Ranger Distress Frayed Burlap ink
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
SU Red Riding Hood cardstock
Jenny Bowlin dp
Pinking shears


Lisa Lara said...

What a darling set. Great idea. I just love these creations. There is like a pink glow you created. Love it B.

Susie said...

What a cute idea and how thoughtful too! Puppies and clean up go hand-in-hand : )