Sunday, 13 May 2012

Praying for you


The Featured Stamper at Splitcoaststampers today is TracyMac - what  a gallery full of beautifully colored images!  HERE is the card I chose for my inspiration today.  
I sponged the circle while still in the Nestie die with Ranger Distress ink and then popped up this Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Rose Blossom image on it.  I love coloring this rose and it's also easy to cut out.
I used three panels to the left instead of one - my mother recently sent me MFT's Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics, and once I started making those, I couldn't stop!  
My Mom is a card maker herself and is always sending me fun and useful things - thank you, Mom!  Mother's Day was in March here in the U.K. and Ireland, but I know those in the North America are celebrating today...for all of you who are mothers or who care for others with a mother's heart....have a very happy Mother's Day today!
Supplies include:
Spellbinders Nestabilities Circles
Twine
October Afternoon button
Ranger Distress Scattered Straw ink
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Copics
My Minds Eye, Cosmo Cricket, SU dp

6 comments:

KimCreate said...

This card is gorgeous. You did a beautiful job with it!

Kathlene said...

So so pretty...love the sponge technique and that popped beautifully colored rose is fabulous. Awesome card. Hugs, Kathy

Judy I, St. Louis MO said...

Great card. I love the colors. The rose is gorgeous.

Lisa Lara said...

Oh this has me swooning Bridget!

JD said...

Very pretty!

Pop, Paper, Scissors said...

Why do your cards always stand out in a gallery? I decided it's your sense of style and color. You continue to dazzle.