Tuesday 29 November 2011

Scarlet Crysanthemum

I made this card for a CAS challenge sketch over at Splitcoaststampers - I love the simplicity of CAS cards and this time instead of lots of white space, I went for black space.  I masked a sqaure with post-it-notes before sponging the background, then stamped the flower and sentiment.  The white square is popped up on the cardbase and it's finished off with  a triple wrap of twine and black pearls.  I love this sentiment - sometimes we say we'll pray for someone, but this sentiment lets someone know that we actually already have!
Supplies include:
Gina K Lean on Me
Verve Prayer notes
Twine (The Twinery)
pearls
SU Real Red, Cool Caribbean, Lucky Limeade ink
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Post-it-notes

1 comment:

Angella D. Crockett said...

Hi Bridget! Your work is so amazing! I could spend hours cruising here! Hey, just wanted to let you know that one of your gorgeous cards is being featured for ODBD Customer Card of the Day today....congrats!! Send me an email at angelladcrockett@yahoo.com and I will send you a blinkie badge code for your blog. Blessings, Angie