Monday 7 December 2015

Happy Birthday Sweet Friend


Right in the middle of all my Christmas card making comes the birthday
of a dear, dear friend - I enjoyed using several favourite Wplus9
sets for a little floral break from snowflakes and frosty images!
The circle is cut with water colour paper and a very large Spellbinder die,
then partially sponged with Memento Pear Tart ink (love that name,
it makes me hungry!)  I used Fresh Cut Florals stamps and Fresh Cut Florals Dies
 with various inks to create this bouquet on a card!  Another much
used die is Hand Lettered Hello, the die-cuts are layered up three
 times here for a bit of dimension. I love the way the sentiments
rom the Hand Lettered Hello stamp set can be combined
to make a message which is just right for any occasion.
To finish I added dots with a copic marker, tiny pearls on
 the flower centers and some ivory sequins.
My card is also for the Wplus9 Throwback Thursday #9 challenge.
Thanks for stopping by today - whatever your day holds, I hope it's a good one!

2 comments:

Betty said...

those flowers are one of my favorite stamp sets (must get it out again) and you have used it beautifully - lucky friend to get such a pretty card!

Stacy Morgan said...

So vibrant and cheerful Bridget, great birthday card. Good to see you girlie. Hope you are doing well as we get ready for the Christmas. Miss you.. hugs!