Hello and welcome once again to Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps
New Release Friday Feature. The Design Team have come up
with some fun samples using one of the new stamp sets and matching dies.
I stenciled a rainbow polka dot background, aiming for a general layout
of three groups of stars and buttons, leaving a few areas of white space.
The cute sentiments in You're a Star can be mixed and
matched to say "well done" in many ways!
The stamps coordinate perfectly with the Stars Dies - and I have to
tell you this is one of my most used die sets ever!
I use them so often they barely have time to get cold!
I used Stampin Up Real Red, Lucky Limeade, Ballet Blue,
Yoyo Yellow, and Orchid Opulence inks.
Mini buttons in rainbow colours are the finishing touch.
Now take a look at the full set with details below:
* Set includes 5 images and 17 sentiments.
* The large star measures approximately 1 7/8" x 2".
* Designed by Korin Sutherland.
* Coordinates with Stars Die Set.
* Stamp set priced at $15.
Our challenge to you this week is to make a Congrats card.
The first cards in the hop were created for your inspiration by the design team.
Use the linky tool to add your own congrats card to the gallery!
Just a few guidelines to remember as you play:
- You don't have to use a Sweet 'n Sassy image to enter, although
we love to see it when you do!
- You'll have until Thursday, May 22 at midnight EST to enter.
- We'll draw 1 winner from this week's challenge to receive
a $10 credit to Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.
- Please use code SNSFFC12 when uploading
to Splitcoaststampers or other galleries.
- Share a link to your creation below.
Thanks for joining us today! Be sure and check back again
at the SNSS blog on Friday, May 23, to see if you won and to
check out the next Friday Featue Challenge!
What a cheerful card--love the colors! I'm sure anyone would love to receive this. It would really brighten their day. Tfs!
LOVE your fresh and colorful design, Bridget! Dots, stars, and sequins are a perfect match! Your talent shines through in every card you make, dear friend!
Very fun and colorful!
Post a Comment