Friday 17 May 2013

YOU!!

 
 A card designed for the Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger Challenge this week and
Here is the fabulous Right on Target photo Cath chose for us this week:
 
 
 I went with the deep colours and circles and the target theme made me think of arrows! 
The Free For All challenge is Chomp, to use a die or punch on the edges of the card. 
I used MFT's Lead the Way Die-namics for the arrows and used one to add interest along the top edge with a cut-out arrow.
The inside of the card will say "....are very special!"
Recently my Mom sent me some SU In Colors cardstock and M (Stamp Muse) sent me some beautiful Poptone card stock, so I had a fabulous choice when designing this!
Thanks, Mom and M!
Supplies include:
My Favorite Things By the Letters Die-namics
My Favorite Things Lead the Way Die-namics
Spellbinders Nestabilities Circles Large, Small
Buttons
Brads

7 comments:

Karen M said...

Hi Bridget, hope you're enjoying the fab weather in good old NI today (hope this isn't our summer)! I absolutely love this card, so colourful and cheerful! I have just bought that die with the arrows so can't wait to get using it. Perfct card!

Cris G. said...

Hi Bridget. I love your card. So colorful and right on target! :)

Jacquie Southas said...

Such a high energy card! Love the arrows & circles - especially the negative arrow die cut - you have really captured the feel of the Trigger photo!

Sylvia Blum said...

WOW! Bridget, this card is totally amazing! Loooooove everything about it!!!
Sylvia xx

SmilynStef said...

So happy & fun.

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a fun card Bridget. Love the retro look. The circles and arrows look awesome!

Maria said...

So fun and colorful!