Sunday 19 August 2012

CAS Sympathy

When I need to make a sympathy card, I always seem to sway toward making it clean and simple, for some reason it just seems right.  Today's Featured Stamper at Splitcoaststampers is Maureen Merritt or mamamostamps - her clean, crisp style is just what I needed for inspiration which I found on her lovely card HERE.
I always thought that lenten roses were a pale pink but after googling I discovered there are deep pink varieties too.  I popped up the sentiment panel after scoring and then popped up the flower image which is colored with copics.  I've loved this Flourishes image for a long time and my Mom recently bought the stamp set for me for my birthday - thanks, Mom!
Supplies include:
Couture Creations houndstooth embossing folder
Dew drops
Copics
Memento Tuxedo Black ink


3 comments:

stampingbowd said...

Beautiful sympathy card!!!!

Candace said...

Bridget, this is SO gorgeous!!!

Jill said...

This is a fabulous card, Bridget! I love the clean and simple style and your colouring is amazing! I added about 10 new copics to my stash from my trip to Canada and can't wait to use them!

Jill (N Ireland)