Tuesday 13 December 2011

Feel Better

I created this card using the sketch for My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Club 49 and in honor of Peggy (pegmac71), who was the Featured Stamper on Sunday at Splitcoaststampers. I was inspired by Peggy's fabulous card using this cute Pure Innocence set - I hope this little sweetie will cheer up someone who's feeling under the weather!  There was some pre-embossed dp in my stash which I used as a background on all panels.  The pink heart is cut using one of Papertrey Ink's Tiny Tags dies and I put a tiny black pearl over the hole. 
Supplies include:
MFT Pure Innocence My Umbrella
Doodlebug pre-embossed dp
SU Basic Black, Melon Mambo cardstock
Twine (The Twinery)
Buttons
Pearls
Copics
Papertrey Ink Tiny Tags die  

2 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

very very cute Bridget :) :)

Rosmarie said...

Wow, what bright colors!